[vox-tech] GUI mail client recommendation

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Tue Apr 26 08:45:08 PDT 2005

On Tue 26 Apr 05,  8:36 AM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> said:
> Quoting Peter Jay Salzman (p at dirac.org):
>
> > ...but if there are any mutt lovers here who also use a point and
> > click MUA, then whatever makes you happy will prolly also make me
> > happy too.
> >
> > Any recommendations?
>
> mutt in an xterm!

But how do I actually _do_ anything without a keyboard?

I'd like to at least read email, delete email, etc, and resort to pulling
out my keyboard only if I feel the pressing need to respond to an email.

Pete

--
Every theory is killed sooner or later, but if the theory has good in it,
that good is embodied and continued in the next theory. -- Albert Einstein