[vox-tech] GUI mail client recommendation

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Tue Apr 26 08:29:56 PDT 2005

Now that I have wireless keyboard, I find myself busy working without the
keyboard on my desk for long periods of time.

I still love mutt, and it will always be my primary MUA, but I'd like to use
something point and clickish for when my keyboard is off the desk.

I'm very particular about the tools I use, but if there are any mutt lovers
here who also use a point and click MUA, then whatever makes you happy will
prolly also make me happy too.

Any recommendations?  There seems to be an infinite stream of mail clients.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Every theory is killed sooner or later, but if the theory has good in it,
that good is embodied and continued in the next theory. -- Albert Einstein