[vox-tech] Scary cron-deamon message

Daniel A. Lorca-Martinez lorca at pobox.com
Wed Apr 20 07:19:55 PDT 2005

Hi Richard,

I might be completely in the dark here, but it sounds like you might
be the victim of a spammer a) using your machine to send garbage out
or b) using a @stonegoose bogus return address.  I think the former
is likely though.  Do you require authentication for SMTP from your
server?  If not, then some spammer found your server and is using it
to spam.  If this is the case, I'd shut that hole quickly, before you
start getting on the anti-spam server lists.

Is that the complete message?

-dan