[vox-tech] vnc terminal only

tech_dev(Alex Mandel) tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Apr 19 00:41:19 PDT 2005

I tried to reply yesterday but it didn't post for some reason, guess I
didn't send to the list.

Anyways, gnome-start &
works, found it online somewhere.

The problem I have now is that my keyboard mapping is all wrong
Is the xrdb line supposed to provide that?
when I enable that line I get a error in log that that
xrdb: does not exist
xrdb: can't open file home/user/.Xresource

Alex