[vox-tech] KDE footprint on lower end machines.

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Sat Apr 16 10:59:50 PDT 2005

I'm curious about the lowest powered machine that can handle KDE.

Is there anyone running KDE on a PII or lower?  If so, can you announce your
CPU, memory and send a copy of one xterm worth of top output so I can see
cpu and memory usage?

Thanks,
Pete

--
Every theory is killed sooner or later, but if the theory has good in it,
that good is embodied and continued in the next theory. -- Albert Einstein