[vox-tech] Compile Question

Bob Scofield scofield at omsoft.com
Fri Apr 8 11:52:16 PDT 2005

I am trying to compile a program called "kiwi plugins" for another program
called "digikam."  When I execute ./compile I get this error message:

"in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed.  This will fail."

I don't know what a prefix is, and don't know what prefix I have chosen.  Does
anybody have any advice for my next step?

From what I've read on the web about compiling, my problems aren't supposed to
begin until I execute "make."  I guess I'm getting an early start.

Thank you.

Bob