[vox-tech] Getting KDE 3.4 in Debian Testing

Bob Scofield scofield at omsoft.com
Mon Apr 4 11:10:55 PDT 2005

On Saturday 02 April 2005 18:03, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> To follow-up from last night, I did have a little struggle getting a few
> packages to upgrade nicely, but I think that's due to my lack of
> sophistication with apt-get and aptitude. :^)

To really follow up from "last night' you should think about posting a review
of KDE 3.4 to vox.  You seemed so enthused in your first post, but you've
never told us if the upgrade is worth it.

If you don't think a post to vox would be that interesting for the list, then
send me a review.

Thanks.

Bob