[vox-tech] Urgent news: Linux may be relicensed

Richard S. Crawford rscrawford at mossroot.com
Fri Apr 1 07:39:01 PST 2005

Not necessarily THAT awful.  Linux was never more than a bunch of hacks
thrown together over the years by a bunch of anti-American subversives.
Buggy, insecure, prone to crash if you look at it funny.

Fortunately, in our office, we've converted all of our Solaris and Linux
servers over to Windows 2003, and replaced Apache (did you know that the
name "Apache" comes from "A Patchy Server"?) with IIS.  Now THERE's a
secure OS!

The elder gods, manifesting through Peter Jay Salzman, recently decreed: