[vox-tech] [OT] JavaScript / HTML Help: Popup windows and forms

Richard Crawford rscrawford at mossroot.com
Fri Sep 10 19:36:06 PDT 2004

I've seen this done, so I know it's possible.  What I'd like to be able
to do is the following:

Have a main browser window, say index.php.  On this page is a list of
names or other information plus a link that reads "Add your name".
Clicking on the link opens up a popup window with a form for users to
enter their information.  When they click "submit", then the form
information is submitted, the popup window closes, and the main page
refreshes to show the new added information.

I've looked in my JavaScript and DHTML resources but can't find
something that directly addresses this question.  Anyone have any ideas?

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford (http://www.mossroot.com AIM: Buffalo2K)