[vox-tech] CD-RW's Don't Last

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 9 13:44:21 PDT 2004

I've had quite a bit of trouble with CDRWs myself, so I don't really
trust them any more.  There are so many factors:  burn speed, burn type
(iso, multisession, udf), CD-burner, CD-reader etc.  I had some old 4X
CDRWs that worked OK, but after awhile multisession writes became
unreadable.  I was about to chuck them whe I decided to test a single
closed burn: that worked no problem.  About the same time I began to
doubt the reliability of my cd-burner, so who knows.  I should try again
with my latest SONY DVDRW drive.

Jonathan