[vox-tech] Inspiron 8100 Backlight problems

Hans W. Uhlig deathguard at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 11:49:52 PDT 2004

Ok full details of odd behaviour, If I reset the
resolution on battery power it turns the backlight on,
If I reset the resolution while power is ON it turns
the backlight off... Any help would be wonderful, (I
have reset the bios, reflashed the bios, checked
acpi(still a possible problem)

--- "Hans W. Uhlig" <deathguard at yahoo.com> wrote:

> it works sometimes and not others
> --- Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > > (note, fwd'ing this for Hans, who posted from a
> > non-sub'd address...
> > > then I sub'd it :^) )

=====
Hans W. Uhlig