[vox-tech] Multiple Mice in X

Hans W. Uhlig deathguard at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 08:26:45 PDT 2004

nope, I got the laptop 3 months after the
manufacturers warranty ended cause the customer
couldnt get her hard drive and memory replaced and she
didnt want to pay my bill for replacing, 500 for parts
+ 200 for labor, so she just dumped it. I had some
spare parts which are working fine but now the mouse
assembly and video card are dying. and its out of the
magical 1 year warranty.
I wont buy a dell ever...

--- Peter Jay Salzman <p at dirac.org> wrote:

> and dell won't take it back?
>
> pete
>
> On Mon 04 Oct 04, 10:48 AM, Hans W. Uhlig
> <deathguard at yahoo.com> said:
> > Sigh, its a dell inspiron 8100, and the mouse isnt
> the
> > only thing near death. The video card gives me
> fits,
> > the memory had to be replaced and the hard drive
> was
> > bad. Worst part, its only a year and a half old.

=====
Hans W. Uhlig
OE Technician
Staples Inc.