[vox-tech] vim question: making mapping atomic w.r.t the '.' command

Henry House hajhouse at houseag.com
Mon Nov 29 18:27:24 PST 2004

I have a nice mapping in Vim 6:

	:nmap gfe cw\empf{^[pa}^[

which emphasises a word when the buffer contains LaTeX source. It would be
groovy if this were considered one action by Vim for the purpose of
repeating it using the . operator. In other words, I want to find a word,
emphasise it using gfe, then find another word, and emphasise it by hitting
the period. Can anyone suggest an inplementation method?

--
Henry House