[vox-tech] which kind of dvd disk

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Mon Nov 29 02:08:04 PST 2004

Both work equally well for me.  AFAICS, they're operationally equal in every
regard.  DVD + drives tend to have newer features like faster W and RW.  Or
dual layer media, but DVD - always catches up eventually.

More important than media type is media manufacturer.  My drives just don't
seem to be happy with TDK disks at all.   BeAll and Sony seem to be great.

Pete