[vox-tech] Printer Recommendation?

Edward Elliott ed_elliott at email.com
Mon Nov 15 09:56:56 PST 2004

Mark - a note on the Lexmark issue. I also happen to have a Lexmark, a Z51. I never got it working under Gentoo. But just a day or two ago I installed Fedora Core 3 (and updated it via Yum). I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was listed in the printer list for Lexmark and printed with no problems. No need for any special commands or editing of config files, just clicked on the Z51 in the dialog box and it worked just like. This is the ease of use that will make the Linux desktop very appealing to the general person.