[vox-tech] problems interacting with windows share

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:32:14 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure, but you don't wanna put password on the commandline anyway.
If you did, some other user on the system could run `ps -aefxww` and grab
your username and password.  Then again, it's probably just your own
system with no other user so what do I care... just saying, in principle,
as a reminder to everyone not to get used to typing password on the
commandline.

-Mark