Worm (was Re: [vox-tech] cron - not at a different time)

Rod Roark vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:00:31 -0800

On Wednesday 03 March 2004 10:50 am, Ryan wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 March 2004 10:25 am, Jeff Newmiller
> jdnewmil-at-dcn.davis.ca.us |lugod| wrote:
>
> > Seriously... these emails are cropping up so much in the last day that
> > this has to be a worm.  I haven't seen any analyses of this one, though.
>
> http://sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/bagles.html

Interesting.  The zip file is encrypted and so has no
signature.

What I'd really like to do is reject all emails containing
zip files, subject to a whitelist of mail servers.  However
Postfix seems to have no direct support for that.

-- Rod