[vox-tech] open webmail

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jun 23 15:13:43 PDT 2004

Quoting Paul (paulb at claypits.com):

> can anyone point me to an up to date list of lists and maybe a
> blacklists for dummies kind of tutorial

Some resources (no guarantees):

http://www.dnsbl.com/
http://www.declude.com/Articles.asp?ID=97
http://www.moensted.dk/spam/  [1]

As to how to implement them, you'd have to be more specific about what
you're trying to do.  Use them in an MTA?  (If so, which?)  If you're
just looking for generic information, maybe the above will suffice.

[1] No relation.  "Moen" happens to be a fairly common Norwegian and
Danish surname, and "Moensted" aka "Mønsted" would I guess mean Moen Town,
e.g., http://www.monsted-kalkgruber.dk/uk/History.htm .

--
Cheers,                      Always remember:  Clones are people two!
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com