[vox-tech] open webmail

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 22 17:59:15 PDT 2004

Quoting Brian Lavender (brian at brie.com):

> Everything was getting flagged by dorkslayers by SA 2.55. I think 2.63
> is doing a better job. Did the dorkslayers list just turn the "on" flag
> on, or has it been deprecated?

ORBS was shut down, a few years ago.  If people do nothing else with
ancient version of SA they choose to run, they should update
/usr/share/spamassassin/20_head_tests.cf and
/usr/share/spamassassin/20_dnsbl_tests.cf to comment out references to
obsolete or non-functional DNSBLs.

--
Cheers,        "A raccoon tangled with a 23,000 volt line, today.  The results
Rick Moen       blacked out 1400 homes and, of course, one raccoon."