[vox-tech] Anyone running a mail server on a dynamic IP?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 22 11:27:57 PDT 2004

Quoting Brian Lavender (brian at brie.com):

> I am doing a talk on integrating SpamAssassin at the SMTP layer. The
> implementation is SA-Exim. http://www.saclug.org/

Hi, Brian!  Man, I want to drive up and hear that.  In case it helps,
here's something that works beautifully with Exim4 and SA-Exim:
http://www.jcdigita.com/eximconfig/

It's a very extensive prebuilt set of Exim4 / Exiscan / SA-Exim / ClamAV
/ spfd configuration, ACL, and rc files.  Not installed here, since I'd
already painfully configured my own SA-Exim setup before discovering the
Eximconfig site.

I recall that you're doing all this on Debian 3.0 "woody".  Might make
things easier for you, generally (esp. w/r/t dependencies) if you
switched to "sarge", but I salute your spirit in sticking to woody.

--
Cheers,                     "All power is delightful, but absolute power
Rick Moen                    is absolutely delightful."  - Kenneth Tynan
rick at linuxmafia.com