harshness on [vox-tech] mysql experts?

Rod Roark rod at sunsetsystems.com
Tue Jun 15 11:59:44 PDT 2004

Well... I thought Jeff's reply was very much to-the-point
but not harsh.  Most importantly, it was informative.

That said, I do have some trouble with the notion of posting
the same question in multiple forums concurrently.  A lot of
people will read your question and put some energy into
thinking about it, if not replying.  If you already know you
are likely to get a better/faster reply elsewhere, then
in my opinion you are being inconsiderate of their time.

-- Rod