[vox-tech] Re: Online with BasicLinux!

Margo Schulter mschulter at calweb.com
Fri Jul 23 16:32:02 PDT 2004

> From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>

> Good going, Bill, David and others!  Good going, Margo!

Hi, Rick, and I'll join in your encouragement of Bill and David. Sometimes
a bit of technical and moral support can help.

> Margo, if I may say so, you actually have the perfect background
> (old-time DOS-head) to become fully acclimated to Linux, in my
> experience.  You're going to have a relatively easy time of it, and have
> a lot of fun.  Welcome to the clan!

Thank you, and yesterday was really incredible: "a better DOS than DOS"
indeed, sort of like 3-D chess with all those consoles and processes! Of
course, different people are going to like Linux for all kinds of reasons,
and the diversity of the Open Source movement is part of the fun.

Your welcome and encouragement are a very delicious icing on the cake.

Most appreciatively,

Margo