[vox-tech] PPP problems; need help over phone or housecall (Sacramento)

Dave Margolis margolid at ecs.csus.edu
Tue Jul 20 15:36:55 PDT 2004

Bill,

If I remember correctly from some other thread, Margo lives across the
street from where I work (CSUS).  If she's got a laptop, she can run over
and see me - and at an actual helpdesk!

I wouldn't be able to leave anytime soon or help her after work tonight,
but if she can come over here tomorrow morning...

Happen to know what kind of machine she has?  Should I call her, or wait
and see if someone else can help her today?

Dave