[vox-tech] [OT] Now I have a virus. Argh!!!!!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jul 18 12:55:01 PDT 2004

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 09:40:52AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
<snip>
> I've been making a list of the known Linux viruses.

Neat post.  Almost worthy of the "Reasons to Avoid Microsoft" page,
and definitely a good rebuttal to the typical argument: "Linux has no
viruses because it's not [as] popular [as Windows]" (as opposed to
"because it's inherently more secure [than Windows]")

-bill!
oh yeah...  I was supposed to be disassembly furniture