[vox-tech] what Windowmaker has that Gnome does not

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jul 9 11:39:20 PDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 11:31:21AM -0700, Ken Bloom wrote:

> Well, then, forigve me for being stupid and asking you to point me
> exactly where. I don't see it in "Windows", "Prefered Applications",
> or "Accessibility".

In Gnome 1.x, it appears to have been:

  Control Center -> Desktop -> Window Manager

(Found a screenshot here:
http://www.hk8.org/old_web/linux/lnut/figs/LX3_1504.gif )

It may have changed in 2.0.  Folks on the #gnome IRC channel are telling me
about all sorts of commands one can run, which may be the way to do it now,
but I remember it being point-n-click back when I used Gnome!

Good luck!