[vox-tech] Can YAST create a FAT32 Partition?

Robert G. Scofield vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:28:25 -0800

Thanks to those of you who told me I need a new hard drive.

I'd like to create a dual boot system on the new hard disk (which I haven't
purchased yet).  I'd like to do all of the partitioning from YAST.  According
to the YAST documentation YAST can delete FAT32 partitions.  YAST can resize
FAT32 partitions.  But the documentation doesn't say whether YAST can create
a FAT32 partition.  The documentation assumes that one is partitioning to add
Linux to a hard drive where Windows already exists.

Does anybody know if YAST can create a FAT32 partition?

Thank you.

Bob