[vox-tech] SQL selecting distinct from multiple index tables

Mitch Patenaude vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:46:51 -0800

select distinct O.OID, O.Name, O.Acronym
   from Organizations O, OrgDocs D, OrgProjects P
    where D.OrgID  = O.OID or P.OrgID = O.OID

I think this will result in two full table scans though......

   -- Mitch