[vox-tech] Need assistance in building RPM

MDO vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:36:56 -0800 (PST)

--0-55819296-1074728216=:16954

Hello All,

I need assistance in building an rpm package. (it's the first time I am building an rpm.) I would really appreciate it if someone who has experience in building rpms could assist me as soon as possible!
Thanks so much!
maryam

--0-55819296-1074728216=:16954

<DIV>Hello All,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I need assistance in building an rpm package. (it's the first time I am building an rpm.) I would really appreciate it if someone who has experience in building rpms could assist me as soon as possible!</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks so much!</DIV>
<DIV>maryam</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>