[vox-tech] Netgear MA521 PCMCIA wireless card

Mark Street vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:54:29 -0800

I have one of these pieces....  Just set it up on a RH 8 box.  The best
reference I found was this one.

http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~rbell/Realtek8180.html

Questions or comments let me know.

--