[vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Richard Burkhart vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 16:38:14 -0800

 On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 14:08:11PM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> > Quoting Richard Burkhart (richard@khanfusion.net):
> >
> > > Anyone have a line on an APT repository for Openoffice
> (preferably 1.1,
> > > compiled for Woody) *THAT WORKS*?
> >
> > I just verified that this one works for my unstable = sarge laptop.
> > deb http://borft.student.utwente.nl/debian unstable main contrib
>
> Doesn't sarge == testing, and sid == unstable?
>
> Either way, OO.o 1.1 has been in unstable since 10-1-03 and in testing
> since 10-20-03... Unless you're running woody, you don't need to change
> your sources.list.

A) This is on a woody system

B) I'd be satisfied if I could get *1.0* to load ... but as mentioned
elsewhere, I can't get this machine to dial in to any of the apt
repositories -- whether given by people on-list, or linked off of OO.org.
It keeps barfing when trying to stat the source packages.