[vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Richard Burkhart vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:36:14 -0800

Something must be wrong here ...

I added your line, Bill - and after an aptitude update, got the same results
I'd been given with every other apt source for openoffice:  (c/p follows):

___________________
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://ftp.freenet.de woody/main
Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.freenet.de_pub_ftp.vpn-junkies.de_openoffice_dists_w
oody_main_binary-i386_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://ftp.freenet.de woody/contrib
Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.freenet.de_pub_ftp.vpn-junkies.de_openoffice_dists_w
oody_contrib_binary-i386_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: You may want to update the package lists to correct these missing files
homestead:/etc/apt#

So what could I have done wrong?

Thanks