[vox-tech] email notification tool

dylan vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:08:11 -0800

sure thing --

actually i am thinking about embedding the basic stamp along with some other
goodies into the figurine -- and inserting LEDs into its hands, and perhaps
even drill out its eyes and put 2 more there...

i will take some pictures when it is ready-

dylan

on 04.1.5 3:25 PM, Dave Margolis at margolid@ecs.csus.edu was reported to
have writen: