[vox-tech] email notification tool

Jonathan Stickel vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:33:22 -0800

Back in my undergrad days at RPI (a well-known nerdy engineering school
in NY), I knew someone who did something like this.  He had mailbox flag
(taken off a authentic old school mailbox) attached to a stepper motor
attached to the side of his monitor.  When he got new mail, the flag
would raise up.  When he read it all, it would go back down.  :)

Jonathan