[vox-tech] Re: vox-tech digest, Vol 1 #1051 - 15 msgs

Charles McLaughlin vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:52:20 -0800 (PST)

Pete,

I had a math teacher that used a perl (?) script to do exactly what you
are trying to do.  You might want to contect the sysadmins in the UCD math
department -- I'm pretty sure the prof didn't write the script himself.

Charles