[vox-tech] graph paper

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:40:33 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> [La]TeX might be the way to go, too.  Either way, I'd imagine something like:

I've done it with TeX a long time ago (pure TeX, without the "La")...
looking at the source now, I have no idea what I did.  I must've been a
real TeX wiz at one point... =P Lots of \loop's and \hrule's and
\vrule's...

I'll send you the source and the Makefile if you want it.  Each square is
1mm, and a little darker lines come up every 8 squares.  There is a 1mm
gap between each quadrant, so you can draw four separate figures.  The
grids don't fill up the entire paper; rather, there's some space on the
top and bottom to label the figure and the drawings, and some extra space
on the bottom for writing notes.  The lines print in gray 'cuz printing in
black made the paper a little wrinkly and undrawable, but the gray lines
come up a little dotted-ish on my printer.  Still, pretty useable.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius