[vox-tech] Perl help requested

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:48:53 -0800 (PST)

Ken Herron said:

> For an all-perl solution, I'd probably use File::Find to traverse the
> directory structure of interest and track total sizes using a hash table
>  of directory paths. For each file you'll need two pieces of
> information:

If I'd had sufficient coffee this morning, I would have remembered the
File::Find module.  And I've used it so many times before.

Thanks.

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore