USB and serial (was Re: [vox-tech] lbncurses.so.4 issue)

Dave Margolis vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:56:02 -0800 (PST)

somewhere in that belkin software there is a device setting.  the default
is /dev/ttyS0.

maybe look in dmesg to see if it is registering a usb device?

my gut feeling is you should be able to get that to work.  if not though,
how about exchanging it for one of their serial models?  i have a belkin
ups that i've been really happy with.

dave m.