[vox-tech] Xterm and terminal types

Josh Parsons jbparsons at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 13 14:32:42 PST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Josh Parsons wrote:

> > Would that be a source tweak?  I can't find any command line...
>
> OK, here's all I know...

Sorry about that, I see you are all way ahead of me on this.  Teach me to
read *all* my list emails before replying.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned so far that may be causing trouble
is that vte appears to keep its own set of termcaps in
/usr/share/vte/termcap/xterm

Maybe you will need to copy your termcap for sco ansi to there?

---
Josh Parsons
Philosophy Department
1238 Social Sciences and Humanities Bldg.
University of California
Davis, CA 95616-8673
USA