[vox-tech] USB/Firewire HDDs with laptop

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 8 19:47:18 PST 2004

Are you wanting to boot Linux off the external drive?  I don't believe
that is an easy thing to do.  You probably want to dual boot linux and
windows on your internal drive.  If you need more space, you can
subsequently set up mount points on the external drive for things like
/home, /opt, /usr/local, etc.

Jonathan