[vox-tech] problem solved!

Kevin Murakoshi kevin.murakoshi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 23:20:34 PDT 2004

I'm glad the link helped you.

About your dpkg/apt-get problems. apt-get will grab all the packages
it needs to run something, but will not automatically delete those
when that something is removed (i.e. I need kdelib to run kde, but if
i get rid of kde then i might still have kdelib).  What is probably
going on is that some associated package is still around.  Try a "dpkg
-S /usr/lib/postgresql"  and then remove whatever package owns it. You
can do the same for all other random stuff you need to get rid of.

--kevin