[vox-tech] dimension 8100 jumper reset

David Siedband david at calteg.org
Tue Aug 24 09:48:14 PDT 2004

I have a dell dimension 8100 that I just migrated a bunch of components
into, audio and video cards, DVD drive and CD-RW drive.  I also
temporarily took the RAM out and gave the whole thing a good cleaning
with compressed air.  When I put it back together it purrs to life, but
there's no video signal.  I know the card is good and that I didn't
bang anything around when I was working on it.  I think I need to reset
a jumper setting somewhere, possibly to flash the nvram.  Does anyone
have experience with this mobo, or know of a good online reference for
jumper settings?

thx
--
David