[vox-tech] eth0 troubles

Karalius, Joseph Joseph.Karalius at seminis.com
Wed Aug 11 12:27:23 PDT 2004

A thought:
I can't test this on my other Optiplex GX270 running sarge (breaking that
one for any length of time would surely get me fired), but if I
removed/diabled the module for eth0, would the lights still come on?  If
they don't come on, it would confirm that it is the hardware, not the module
that is causing the problems.  Has anyone tried this?

Joey