[vox-tech] [OT] The AFPL (was: some PDF problems: screen and print rendering do not match)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Aug 11 10:38:51 PDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 10:24:59AM -0700, Micah J. Cowan wrote:
> Every author of significant open source should provide a convenient
> means to accept donations (Bill has this).

For those curious, I simply use the Amazon.com "Honor System" dontation
setup.  I also tell people they can send checks, if they don't like doing
stuff online.

Finally, it seems SourceForge now lets people send donations to authors,
or something.  You can get a little green "$" next to both your username
and your projects, if you want.

Amazon Honor System:
  http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/subst/fx/home.html

SourceForge Donation System: