[vox-tech] Heretical WinXP Q re: burning Knoppix CD's

Ken Bloom vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:01:22 -0700

On 2004.04.29 10:57, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 10:26:50AM -0700, Ken Bloom wrote:
> >
> > Some CD writers come with HP software that doesn't support burning ISO
> > images. I know for sure we saw one at the last installfest.
>
> Buh???

Sorry. I meant the HP software doesn't. Parse that as follows:
Some CD writers come with (HP software that doesn't support burning ISO
images.)

I wanted to download an iso I created with ntfsresize on it, and burn it,
but I couldn't (and the only other computer with a burner was at the
installfest specifically because the burner wasn't working.)