[vox-tech] conditional .gtkrc-2.0

Dave Margolis vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:28:03 -0700

Hello,

I generally run gaim via ssh -X from my computer at home on my computer
at work.  This works just spiffily except the fonts show up quite a bit
smaller on my laptop (12" 1024x768) then the do on my actual box at home
(15" 1024x768).

I tried adding the following to .gtkrc-2.0 to increase the font size:

gtk-font-name = "Lucida Grande 14"

This looks great on the little laptop screen, but HUGE on the desktop
screen.  It also messes with proportions of the fonts in Mozilla on the
desktop machine.

Question is this: how can I specify that font declaration just for gaim,
or better yet, just for gaim when it's running over a remote X session?

Thanks,
Dave M.