[vox-tech] Sandisk ImageMate SDDR-05a (usb CF reader)

Jonathan Stickel vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 11:42:03 -0700

I've discovered that I can use this device without trouble on my laptop,
with the same kernel.  The problem apparently is with the usb driver,
uhci vs. ohci.  My laptop uses uhci (works), and my desktop uses ohci
(doesn't work).  I guess I wait for a kernel upgrade or two. :(

Jonathan