[vox-tech] monitor troubles

Jennifer Stickel vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:26:24 -0700

I tried that driver and it doesn't work with the 2.6 kernel, so I am
using the one that came with X.

I think part of the problem may be that it isn't seeing that it has
enough memory.  I edited the line in the XF86config file to say that it
has 64MB of video RAM, but using kinfocenter it only thinks that I have
4MB of video RAM.

Jennifer