[vox-tech] SBC Modem Compatibility

Mark K. Kim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:24:16 -0700 (PDT)

I have sonic.net DSL, which goes through SBC before the connections get to
my home. (one phone company to rule them all phone lines...)  I also got a
D-Link router.  All works great, except I think there's some bug in the
D-Link router so I had to set the MTU manually to a lower number.  No
problems otherwise.

-Mark