[vox-tech] mobo bios upgrades

Foo Lim vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 11:42:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm..  the last time I upgraded my BIOS, I had to download a Windoze
executable to put on a bootable floppy along with the BIOS image.  Some
mobo manufacturers have an executable that can upgrade while you're in
Windoze.  However, both methods require you to have Windoze installed.
Mark's method may work.  I haven't had to upgrade my BIOS in a long time
(which also means I haven't bought new hardware in a long time  :(  ).

Foo