[vox-tech] Beer tux

Dave Margolis vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 05 Apr 2004 17:10:54 -0700

that appears to be a 2.6.x feature.  if there is an easier way to do
this in 2.4.x, i'd like to hear (not that the patch is tough).

also, i like to use FB (without the framebuffer i only get the middle
half of my laptop screen - i suspect it's a centered 640x480), and i
like to get rid of tux altogether.  if you follow the directions that
come with those patches, you can replace tux with whatever graphic you
want.  maybe you want to replace tux's beer with a joint to show the
parents how organic you are (or something).

dave